BananaSaviour

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Dear Pastor

Dear Pastor, I would like to go to heaven someday because I know my brother won't be there. Stephen. Age 8, Chicago

Dear Pastor, I know God loves everybody but He never met my sister. Yours sincerely, Arnold. Age 8, Nashville.

Dear Pastor, Please say in your sermon that Peter Peterson has been a good boy all week. I am Peter Peterson. Sincerely, Pete. Age 9, Phoenix

Dear Pastor, My father should be a minister. Every day he gives us a sermon about something. Robert Anderson, age 11

Dear Pastor, I'm sorry I can't leave more money in the plate, but my father didn't give me a raise in my allowance. Could you have a sermon about a raise in my allowance? Love, Patty. Age 10, New Haven

Dear Pastor, My mother is very religious. She goes to play bingo at church every week even if she has a cold. Yours truly, Annette. Age 9, Albany

Dear Pastor, I think a lot more people would come to your church if you moved it to Disneyland. Loreen. Age 9. Tacoma

Dear Pastor, I liked your sermon where you said that good health is more important than money but I still want a raise in my allowance. Sincerely, Eleanor. Age 12, Sarasota

Dear Pastor, Please pray for all the airline pilots. I am flying to California tomorrow. Laurie. Age 10, New York City

Dear Pastor, I hope to go to heaven someday but later than sooner. Love, Ellen. Age 9, Athens
Dear Pastor, Please say a prayer for our Little League team. We need God's help or a new pitcher. Thank you. Alexander. Age 10, Raleigh

Dear Pastor, My father says I should learn the Ten Commandments. But I don't think I want to because we have enough rules already in my house. Joshua. Age 10, South Pasadena

Dear Pastor, Who does God pray to? Is there a God for God? Sincerely, Christopher. Age 9, Titusville

Dear Pastor, Are there any devils on earth? I think there may be one in my class. Carla. Age 10, Salina

Dear Pastor, I liked your sermon on Sunday. Especially when it was finished. Ralph, Age 11, Akron

Dear Pastor, How does God know the good people from the bad people? Do you tell Him or does He read about it in the newspapers? Sincerely, Marie. Age 9, Lewiston

3 Comments:

  • At 9:32 pm, Blogger Geognut said…

    Banana,

    Go to settings and turn on 'word verification' under the comments setting. That way, you won't be getting these annoying automated comments.

     
  • At 9:54 pm, Blogger jenny said…

    hey i love those quotes! kids always say the darndest things :) i loved bill cosby's show, somehow the singaporean version with gurmit wasn't as funny. that's another reason why i'm in teaching, the things they say sometimes really cracks me up big time :)

     
  • At 3:21 pm, Anonymous No Deposit Bonus Poker said…

    This 2013 blog article is one of my favourite. I like to read this great blog in new 2014. Many thanks and good day.
    --------------
    No deposit money bonuses
    Gratis Poker sin deposito
    Texas holdem poker online
    Many players know that Pokerstars is the lone leader when it comes to the biggest poker sites in the world. However, few people know that this room offers your first deposit bonus in three parts . Amazing software , the largest selection of cash games , the largest poker tournament list - these are just a few advantages in favor of the fact that you simply have to check this poker room personally . To start your 3-piece bonus , up to a total amount of $ 600 ( you're at it until 90 days) select - Marketing Code from the " How did you hear about the PokerStars " during the registration process . In the window enter the marketing code - PSP3108 . When you deposit using the code STARS600 - in each of the three cases, pay money , use this code. Read our detailed review on Pokerstars here .
    No deposit money Computer for Omaha Poker game
    www.laptops-for-sale.org where we can play poker bonus.
    Bonus for FullTiltFull Tilt Poker to be from 2012 to PokerStars. This means that you can expect there to promote and top-notch customer service . By registering an account and making a deposit you will receive a bonus of 100 % up to $ 600 . The cool thing is that you can separate into three deposits , which means that you do not need to immediately pay the entire amount . To use the whole amount available for bonus is 60 days. Bonus must be activated after the own deposit!
    23 inch tv under 300
    TV Program learn High Stakes Poker
    www.viteo.org

     

Post a Comment

<< Home